Sunday, May 16, 2010

Surprise Baby Shower

My family successfully surprised me with a baby shower. I knew that I would have a baby shower for my friends and family, but I had no idea when it would happen and who would be there. My mother came to town from Maine to surprise me, after just getting back to the states from the Netherlands.Here is a picture of all of the presents we received. Roxanne actually helped me to open them.

My mother and sister, Elizabeth, made this beautiful panda quilt. I can't express how much I love this quilt, it will be treasured forever.

Here is a picture of everyone watching us open presents.
Another view of the room full of people watching us unwrap gifts.

Here is a picture of me and my moms. From left to right: my mother-in-law, Miss Sandy; my mom, Nancy; me; and my godmother, Aunty Claire. It was so wonderful to have them all together celebrating our little Zuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment