Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ms. Heather's House

Even though it was Fall Break, I brought Adelaide to Ms. Heather's house while I brought the car into the shop. I decided that I should show everyone where Addy goes while Rox and I are at work. Because of our schedules, Addy goes to Ms. Heather's house from about 1:30 to 4:30 every afternoon. Addy has an opportunity to interact with other people in a safe and loving environment.


Here is a picture of Ms. Heather's house from the street.


When you first walk in, this is what you see. The house is warm and very kid-friendly.


This is Ms. Heather.


This is Ms. Heather's daughter, Jaylyn, who is 4 months older than Addy. They like to play with each other and I like that Addy has someone just older than her, so she can be inspired to imitate what Jaylin does.


Here is Addy in a bouncy seat at Ms. Heather's.

No comments:

Post a Comment