Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween 2011

Adelaide had a very busy Halloween day. At school there was a Halloween party and trick-or-treating at the businesses near the school.


Addy's teacher and some of her classmates in their costumes.


Mama Rox was able to attend the party at school.

When we got home from school, Addy got dressed in her costume and we went over to do some trick-or-treating in Papa Scott's neighborhood.


Here is Addy at Papa's house.

We hung out with Papa Scott for a while before meeting up the the Santiago girls. Addy and the girls went to several houses before it was time for Addy and me to head home to pass out candy.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Evie and Felix loved the butterfly costume on Addy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay yay yay new pics!! I tried to comment before but don't remember how I signed in. That's how long it has been!! Let's see if I figure it out this time.

    Zoo and pumpkin carving and trick-or-treating, oh my!

    ReplyDelete