Monday, March 29, 2010


9:40 pm: 3-29-10 and I have been 40 years old for 18 hours and 40 min.
Mommy Amanda is neatly tucked away in bed for the night, resting and growing our daughter. How lucky can one woman be. We had a great weekend just being together. I felt the baby move in her tummy several times this weekend, she is a kicker. Got spoiled - new jeans, shoes and 2 hours at the SPA (very fancy). You know sometimes life gets in the way of "Life", got to make sure we don't miss too much of the good stuff. 40 years can go by pretty fast

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful, Rox. Thank you for sharing. Happy Birthday! I am happy to hear you had a wonderful weekend with my wonderful sister :) I am so excited for the growing family... I can't wait to meet the little lady! Much love, Kay-Kay

    ReplyDelete