Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 20 Ultrasound

We had another ultrasound on March 3rd and we got confirmation that we are having a girl. The baby is healthy and we were able to see all four chambers of her heart as well as her diaphragm. These pictures actually look like a baby. You can see her profile and her hand.

Zuki was moving all over the place during the ultrasound. I have been able feel her movements on a regular basis. I love laying down and putting my hand on my tummy and feeling Zuki move all around, she is especially active after I eat something sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo!!! So cool!!! Sorry, Rox, that there is no longer any hope for Zuki being a dude :) What is it with our family and girls?! At least John and Katie are having a boy! Love you and miss you three very, very much!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete