Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lazy Sunday

This Sunday, we decided to hang around the house and spend time with our beautiful daughter.


Here is Mama Rox and Addy hanging out on the couch just loving each other. I love Addy's little smile.


Here's me and Addy just loving each other.


Adelaide fell asleep and Rox wrapped her us in her Spidie blanket. Addy likes to sleep with her hands up and outside the blankets.


We were so excited that Addy was able to find her thumb.


But then she moved her hand and lost it again. Perhaps she will figure out the whole thumb sucking thing soon.

3 comments:

  1. That thumb thing -- she definitely takes after her Mom! You remember that don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see so many pictures. What a lucky beautiful girl. She has two wonderful beautiful moms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy one month, Addy! She is so beautiful, Mandy.

    Let me know if there is a good time to call sometime soon. I want to hear all about everything.

    Also, I remembered I have a gmail I don't use (and remembered my password...), so I can comment here, yay!

    ReplyDelete