Friday, August 20, 2010

Package from Den Haag

My wonderful sister, Elizabeth, sent us a package today. We all got some wonderful treats. The package included a bouncy seat for Addy, a baby food portioner, Dutch chocolate, and a Dutch treat for new babies.


Here Addy is enjoying the bouncy seat. She loves being able to sit and watch us.


Here is a picture of the treats before we ate them. We spread butter on the cracker and put the pink and white sprinkles on top of that.


Here is Rox eating her treat.


Here I am enjoying my treat.


Rox only ate about half of her treat, she said that it was too sweet. She prefers potatoes to candy, so I finished the other half. The pink and white sprinkles are candy covered anise seeds. When I first tried the sprinkles I thought it tasted like mini Good-N-Plenty's, needless to say I really like the Dutch new baby treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment